• Daily Support was created for Forumotion support, troubleshooting your problems with your computer, with your network or with your life. We offer graphic design services like graphic creations, good tutorials and many others! I hope you like this theme, i worked a lot to make it.
    Look at our new code! This is a nice loading screen for all versions Very Happy Read more
    Look at our new code! This is a nice Windows 8 Styled navigation bar! Read more
    Look at our new code! This is a code for partner, similary to our partner script! You have to choose your forum version, from the next list...Read more.
Daily Support ™

Tutorials, protection, discussions, graphic design, forumotion help, codes, gaming, roleplay, counter-strike 1.6, metin2, mt2, cs 1.6, cs 1.6 codes, mt2 codes, powerfull forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess I'm one of the first! o.o

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I guess I'm one of the first! o.o Empty I guess I'm one of the first! o.o
Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:07 pm
RsS.YuGi

RsS.YuGi

DailySupport Level 1
DailySupport Level 1
RsS.YuGi
RsS.YuGi
Daily Points : 49
Warns : No warnings
phpBB2
Hello there,

I've just saw your forum in forumotion review, and I was just speechless... this is truly awesome.

The theme, colors, codes.. everything is simply perfect, and that little monkey xD

As a personal information, I'm known online with the name RsS.YuGi gaming world called (Yu-Gi-Oh). I run a site started around 30 days ago xD.

Anywho, I thought I should register here to give my support on what you're planing to do cause I can see it'll be something really nice.

Best of luck guys! Very Happy

2I guess I'm one of the first! o.o Empty Re: I guess I'm one of the first! o.o
Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:21 pm
Dishonored

Dishonored

Webmaster

Webmaster
Dishonored
Dishonored
Daily Points : 735
punBB
Hi!
I'm glad you like our forum's theme! I'm sure you will like our forum and our services. Be in touch!

Wish you all the good,
Legolas!

3I guess I'm one of the first! o.o Empty Re: I guess I'm one of the first! o.o
Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:25 pm
ddoesmc

ddoesmc

Support Moderator

Support Moderator
ddoesmc
ddoesmc
Daily Points : 98
phpBB3
Hi RsS.YgGi,

I wanted to welcome you to Daily Support. If you need any thing please feel free to PM me anytime Very Happy

-ddoesmc

4I guess I'm one of the first! o.o Empty Re: I guess I'm one of the first! o.o

Sponsored content

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum